EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- BA in a relevant discipline from a recognized university.
- Preferably Wealth Management Professional certificate.
- CME1 is required.
EXPERIENCE, COMPETENCIES & SKILLS
- 10-12 Years of Wealth Management/ Private Banking experience with a leading Saudi financial institution of which a minimum of 3 years in a similar position.
- Fluent in English and Arabic.
- Excellent sales and relationship management skills.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills (both verbal and written communication skills).
- Strong connections with the Saudi business community and an established client base.
- Strong understanding of customer & market dynamics and requirements.
- Proven strong team building and leadership skills.
- Extensive experience in liaising with external clients.
- Good understanding of regulatory environment.
- Developing Company’s sales strategy/calling plans for each customer segment across all entities and geographies in line with the company’s overall strategy.
- Developing the unit’s budget/plan in line with the company’s strategy and the market outlook/ trends.
- Ensuring that all targets are met or exceeded.
- Liaising with other Company’s business divisions to maximize sales of their products through the Saudi Market.
- Expanding the company’s client base across the Saudi Arabia.
- Participate with Deputy CEO and Heads of Departments to set Company’s strategic plan.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collate, review and prepare Company’s sales strategies, goals and budgets and ensure they support the company’s strategic objectives.
- Manage sales force and leverage available delivery channels to meet sales targets.
- Plan all sales activities including reviewing calling plans of account executives.
- Coordinate with concerned products divisions to increase sales of their respective products/ services.
- Lead institutional book-building efforts for transactions with fund managers.
- Participate in investor road shows and work closely with Business teams in preparation of investor presentations.
- Ensure relevant market feedback is available to all concerned functions.
- Ensure that customer complaints/ issues are captured and addressed.
- Recommend changes to outlet policies and procedures to improve efficiency (based upon audit reports).
- Build institutional relationships through networking, referral and cold calling.