Our client a Travel & Tourism company is seeking an experienced Government Relation Specialist for their Riyadh division.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and system.
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance resolving reports discrepancies.
- Maintain government transactions related to MOL, Muqeem, Gosi and Human Resource & etc.
- Maintain employees master data registration & deletion status and all information’s related to all employees.
- Responsible for the new MOL systems (QIWA).
- Preparing monthly GR discrepancy reports GOSI & MOL against Payroll actual employees.
- Provide new Government rules and regulations media updates to HR Manager to maintain GR Functions alignment.
- Saudization entity percentage analysis and consistent monitoring as per MOL requirements.
- Maintain all company registration documents and is responsible for fulfilling all registration related requirements.
- Processing exit re-entry visa / final visas. All Iqamas ID’s application and issuance for non-Saudi employees.
- Follow up and request to print residential IDs for the company employees through the printing centers/passport off.
- Issuing labor cards for non-Saudi workers in the establishment, one of the requirements for issuance/renewal of revesby the MOI.
- Responsible for all types of all employees leaves request. Handling all resignation & termination process & procedures.
- Responsible for yearly renewal contract process & procedures. Preparing End of service certificate letter and letter for all left employees.
- Responsible for all types of letter request for employees.
- Preparing End of Contract and under probation period letters.
- Responsible for all employees leave and ticketing request with the Shared services officer.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource / Psychology or a related field is required.
- Minimum of four (4+) years active GRO experience.
- Computer Skills/Software: Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and other ERP Software
- Proven experience as HR GR officer, administrator, or other HR related position
- Excellent in communication skills (Arabic & English speaking and writing is a plus)
- Have knowledge of HR functions.
- Full knowledge and understand of labor laws and disciplinary procedures.
- Must be able to keep confidential and sensitive information.
- Outstanding organizational and time management abilities.