View all 20 Jobs
- Saudi Arabia
- Job Search
- Accounting Jobs
- NADIA Executive Search & Selection - Recruitment Agency
- Enterprise Account Manager
Job vacancy Enterprise Account Manager
View all 20 Jobs
Enterprise Account Manager
Our client, a system integrator company in Cyber Security solutions is looking to hire an Enterprise Account Manager for their office based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- To conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Plan, develop and control sales and service programs
- Review operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability.
- Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
- Represent company at trade association meetings to promote products.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, social media.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their requirements and concerns.
- Mapping customer pain points and requirements with our strategic vendor and organize technical sessions.
- Achieve quarterly targets of $150,000.00 and pipeline management for upcoming quarters.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services.
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
- Must be able to travel to HQ in Dubai once a month to collaborate with team members to achieve better results.
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams.
- Monitoring market trends and providing regular competitor feedback.
Education & other requirements:
- Bachelor`s / Master’s Degree.
- Proven 5+ experience in Cyber Security Sales in Saudi Arabia.
- Must have 8-10 Solid relationship with potential customers in cybersecurity.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Hands-on experience with CRM software such as salesforce, Zoho is a plus
- Thorough understanding of sales, relationship management and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- Must have KSA driving license.
- Proficient in Arabic & English.
Candidate should have sales experience in KSA market and currently residing in KSA.
Salary: SAR 12000 – 20000
Working Hours / Days: 8.30am to 6pm / Monday to Friday (First Saturday of every month is working and rest all Saturday is weekly off)
Job Location: Riyadh
- 7 Years
How to Apply
More Job Vacancies
- Employee | Full Time | 29 Sep, 2023JOB BYNADIA Executive Search & Selection - Recruitment Agency
- Employee | Full Time | 28 Sep, 2023JOB BYNADIA Executive Search & Selection - Recruitment Agency
- Employee | Full Time | 26 Sep, 2023JOB BYNADIA Executive Search & Selection - Recruitment Agency
See all jobs